Saturday, April 4, 2009

WuLaLa~

Well,i'd created one blog xD (obviously =='')

Just a sudden thought of creating one blog to record my design life....
Yeah~ design life LOL
I used to be science student which i seriously cannot stand for it anymore >0<
memorising stuff is what i dont really want now =_____________=

So~~~~~~~~
so im kinda like half-design student now...hmmm why half?
cuz' build environment is not all about design but also with some calculations n PHYSICS!!!
#$%#$%^&*
gosh!! i'd been escaping from PHYSICS for A'Level and now i have to start dating with it again!!!
My Live Wouldn't Be Suck Without You,Physics= =''''
So, now u can see that why i say im half-design student =_________________=

I have one WISH!!!
HOPE that Physics is not so hard!!!!
i dont want to fail >_______< (ur wish is rejected, it depends on ur own efforts)

Finally, here comes the end of this MEANINGFUL blog lolz
I'll try my very best to update my blog with all the works i'd done~
failure or success i'll just post up XD
to let u guys see how not good am i in this too =0="

So, see ya guys~ ttyl~

1 comment: