Sunday, April 12, 2009

Intro To Design Theory - Exploring Points

Before i START talking bout this module,
I would like to...
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LOLz need to release stress for this module first =0=

Due to the miscommunication between us with the lecturer , we had rushed for the assignments like hell=_________________=

Cuz' we remembered that the lecturer told us : well, you all can just try your best to catch up their speed~

So, i did another assignments(the arc.drawing) instead of this module >.< ( i dunno how's the other new students' case haha) So,so,so and so..... The Feb intake student spent around 2-3 days for this but i spent around 8 hours (6pm-7pm, then 8pm-3am) the day before the assignments due date =____________= ( I'll explain what is the Feb intake thingy next time,i promise XD) [ i'd overslept @@ until i heard my friend's call..i'd ask my friend to wake me up at 715am but i only answer the call at 750am LOLs!!! I even told my friend that i wanna to sleep some morewhile then my friend YELLED at me, saying: you know what time is it now????!!! and please do check how many missed call u got!!! well, i'd checked....30misscalls if im not remembering the wrong figure xD] Well,you can actually see what is Exploring Points about by understanding the topic itself LOLx

You'll need to use FINE points to draw things out~ FINE points means no dragged dots or different sizes of dots by using 0.1 or 0.2 pens


But, i'd used the wrong one=.= i'd used 0.4 cause it's FASTER XD
Please do not repeat my mistake, if you're doing something similiar to mine lolz


So, this is the picture of my assignments for EXPLORING POINTS~


Mwahahaha~ taken before handing in to the lecturer.... I drew wrong object for the architecturial detailing and corrected it the other day....but it's not in the pic HAHA

Comment given by the lecturer: Your paper are not neatly cut and neatly arranged on the mounting board..Please make sure you dont repeat the same mistake next time @@

And these are the sketches which i drew after handing in my assignment(the above one)....

To score higher marks, we'll have to hand in our assignments together with the sketches @@

We're suppose to go the WaterFront Park ( One of the park at Kuching) and sketch those we needed to draw and then develope it.... but we took pictures and went back home drawing them instead XD

So yeah, if i start doing this assignments few days earlier, maybe i'll make it better XD at least with FINE points =0=

HOHO~ done with updating with Assignments i'd done xD

I'll be talking bout what had happened in my uni for the next post when i have time to come here~~ so, see ya~^^

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment