Sunday, April 19, 2009

WTF=O=

WTF~~~ what the FART!!! LOLz

Well Well~~~ my initial study plan is to fly to UCSI at Cheras and do my foundation there~~~

BUTTTTTT (there's always a BUT right? XD)
my mom was sick ( she had recovered, thanks for the concern if u're asking XD) and she asked me to stay for another year at Kuching instead =_______________=

I was unhappy at first but could not do anything but LISTEN @@ so I am in LimKwokWing now >___<

Maybe you'll ask, since u have LimKwokWing at Kuching, why still plan to go other places???

Firstly~ what I'd heard bout LimKwokWing is its not so good....Why? There are many reasons but i only remembered one, which is: the management is messy~
Secondly~ I kinda sicken tired with Kuching xD I wanna explore the other city and to be independent~ XD

But, *POOF*~ gone gone~ its all gone~ and im in LimKwokWing now =)

So, I'd mentioned about the Feb n April Intake in the last few post...

I am April Intake for the foundation course so, I had actually looking forward for a new semester with only new students....BUT @@ who knows~ they put us together with the Diploma students =_____________________=

Diploma first year is the same with foundation for LimKwokWing but the intakes are DIFFERENT!!! February and April....

So, every class, every lecturer told us to TRY OUR VERY BEST TO CATCH UP THEIR SPEED zZzZzZz And,they'll say: the Feb intake will have a sem break at july, so you guys can use that month to do the assignments which u havent finish...

HENCE, you always see me busy with assingments T^T
i even sacrificed my time to Hapkido classes, to Japanese Classes and also my Dancing Classes T^T BIG SACRIFICES *snift snift*

So now~ you know why I'd WTF-ed?? LOLz

Anyways, although im busy but im happy with it =)
It's the course i'd longed for after all ^^

Happy hours are always short, its time again for me to say See ya~ LOLz

Take care^^

*tucking myself back to assignments*

2 comments:

  1. keep it up
    you will be the one and
    the only one



    miss me if can

    wahahahahaha~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ah chuan~ i miss ur singing xD

    ReplyDelete