Thursday, April 9, 2009

Short update

I know i know~~
I really knew @@ *pulling my own ears as self-punishment*
I know i'd mentioned im going to update my stuff to u guys but i didnt do so after so many days @@

Not my fault >.<
I'd been really BUSY with assignments~
I always wanted to come here n update but I always failed to do so =________________=
Time always fully filled with assignments+classes+sleep XD

Alot of Things had happened within these two weeks @@
The Busy+Tired+Meaningful Weeks~ and im sure the following weeks will be like this too LOLz

So yeah, i'll check u guys up a day or two days later =)
I'll try to upload Pictures i'd took xD
Never been so hardworking to take photos but I started to take photos just for this blog lolz
SO, you see...i really tried to blog...is just i never got the time....
Therefore+Hence+So+In a Nutshell, im FORGIVEABLE right =P

ttyl and take care^^

1 comment:

  1. yeah~
    i'm d 1st person who noe here
    wakakaka
    hope u happy always and take care ^^

    ReplyDelete